The Future of Ageing Conference
Feb 5, 2018 | NEWS
We will be holding our 5th annual Future of Ageing conference in on Thursday 05 December 2019 at the Wellcome Collection Conference Centre in central London, and are interested in hearing from organisations looking for sponsorship opportunities.
Our Future of Ageing conferences have been growing each year with the 2018 Conference seeing over 40 speakers including Åse Michaelsen (Minister for the Elderly and Public Health, Norway), Michael Kreft von Byern (Europa Park), Ashwin Kumar (Chief Economist, JRF), Caroline Waters (Deputy Chair, EHRC) and Marie Le Conte (Freelance journalist), and with a focus on a variety of important issues:
- The Future of Poverty
- How will data drive the scientific and innovation agenda for ageing?
- Will the robots steal our jobs?
- How can we engage young people in politics/society in an ageing world?
- What is the best way of paying for ageing?
- How can we best prevent ill health in old age?
- Should we play more in old age?
- Is the social care green paper good for the future of housing and care?
- Should we automate financial advice?
- We held a Menopause Café during one workshop session
The full agenda for our 2018 conference can be found here:
2018 Future of Ageing Conference
In 2017, we heard from Dr Pol Vandenbroucke (Vice President Medical Strategy, Pﬁzer), John McTernan (Senior Vice President, PSB & Former Political Secretary to Tony Blair), Dr Eileen Burns (President, British Geriatrics Society) and Dr Anna Dixon (Chief Executive, Centre for Ageing Better).
The full agenda from our 2017 conference can be found here:
2017 Future of Ageing Conference
Each year we have a range of sponsorship, advertising and promotional opportunities to suit your organisation’s objectives and budget. Our team are dedicated to understanding your aims and will help to put together a bespoke package to suit your needs.
Please contact Lyndsey Gorely on 0207 340 0440 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Previous sponsors include McCarthy & Stone, EY, Drink Wise Age Well, Partnership, Gen Re, Partnership for Change, FirstPort and the Centre for Ageing Better.
Previous supporters include Pfizer and Eli Lilly