Future of Ageing 2020 – First ten speakers announced
Our sixth annual Future of Ageing conference will explore how we can make policy and practice work for both today’s and tomorrow’s older and younger people.
We have now announced the first ten speakers for this year’s conference, which are:
- Sir Michael Marmot, Professor, UCL
- Sir Andrew Dilnot, Warden, Nuffield College, Oxford
- Sir Jonathon Porritt, Co-Founder, Forum for the Future
- Cat Smith MP, Shadow Minister for Voter Engagement and Young People
- Sophie Howe, Future Generations Commissioner for Wales
- James Bullion, President, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS)
- Will Moy, Chief Executive, Full Fact
- Maxeme Tuchman, CEO and Co-Founder, Caribu
- Prof Vybarr Cregan-Reid, Author of “Primate Change”
- Baroness Sally Greengross OBE
The full agenda, including speaker and session details, will be made available closer to the conference.
For more information and to register, see our events page.