First 10 speakers for Future of Ageing 2019 announced
May 1, 2019 | NEWS
We are delighted to announce the first 10 speakers who will be joining us at Future of Ageing 2019 to reshape the debate on how business, the voluntary sector and Government can work together to deliver the economic potential of an ageing world.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Ashton Applewhite, writer and activist, author of This Chair Rocks: A Manifesto to end Ageism. Watch her TED talk here.
- Jim Mellon, entrepreneur, Burnbrae, author of Wake Up! Survive and Prosper in the Coming Economic Turmoil
- Helena Herklots, Older People’s Commissioner for Wales
- Kerrigan Procter, CEO of Legal & General Capital
- Joyce Williams Banks MBE, blogger, aka Grandma Williams. Read her blog here.
- Steve Groves, Chair, Key Retirement
- Professor Julia Twigg, professor at the University of Kent, with a research focus on the role of dress in age
- Tricia Cusden, CEO of Looking Fabulous Forever, a make-up range for older women. Read her blog here.
- Professor Sheila Peace, professor at the Open University, with a research focus on transitions in kitchen living with age
- Paul McGarry, Head of Greater Manchester Ageing Hub, GMCA
Haven’t got your ticket yet? Register by clicking on the link below.