We are recruiting for a Communications and Engagement Officer
- Should the pensions triple lock be removed and what should Government do to fund social care?
- Should older people be forced to shield from COVID-19 to protect their health – or is this plain ageism?
- How can employers support older people to work longer and how can retailers better engage with older consumers?
As our Communications and Engagement Officer you will have an answer to these questions and know how to best communicate it.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills who will be excited about working on one of the most important public policy issues facing society.
- We want you to help us use our expertise in demographic change to highlight the impact of ageing on society, working with experts, policy makers and practitioners to provoke conversations and pioneer solutions for a society where everyone can thrive, regardless of age.
- One day you might be focussed on talking to journalists or politicians about the economic opportunities of population ageing. The next day you might be developing a plan to engage employers with the importance of preventing ill health or maximising the productivity of their ageing workforce.
- For a small organisation we offer good benefits, flexible working and a pension. We even give you your birthday as an extra day of leave as well as additional leave at Christmas and over the New Year.
For the full job description and details of how to apply for this post, download the Communications and Engagement Officer recruitment pack below. The deadline for applications is 8am on Monday 20 July 2020.