Ten reasons to join us at Future of Ageing 2020
Date: 22 October 2020
- Help shape the intergenerational policy agenda in the COVID-19 context with local and central government.
- Contribute to the debate on the future of social care nine years on from the Dilnot Commission report with Sir Andrew Dilnot.
- Be the first to hear about the interim findings of our research into the retirement prospects of Generation X.
- Debate with Future Generations Commissioner for Wales Sophie Howe and Shadow Minister for Young People Cat Smith MP on how best to involve young people in the future of ageing.
- Learn from Sir Michael Marmot on how we can tackle health inequalities across generations.
- Network with key business leaders, policymakers and opinion formers in longevity in new and innovative ways.
- Be a part of the launch of our international competition, seeking to identify innovations responding to an ageing workforce.
- Engage with climate justice and learn how to encourage others, regardless of age, to do the same with Sir Jonathon Porritt.
- Join the conversation on the lessons learnt from the COVID-19 pandemic on the importance of preventative health interventions across the life course.
- Be a part of a discussion with sector leaders and innovators on how technology can bring generations together.
Get your tickets here.