Pension Reform and Personal Accounts after the Credit Crunch
Aug 10, 2009 | REPORTS
This brief summarises a public debate exploring the future of personal accounts and pension reform after the credit crunch.
This brief, and the event it summarises, were made possible by the support of Xafinity.
The debate was organised jointly by the ILC-UK and Actuarial Profession, and took place in London on the 24th March 2009.
* Niki Cleal, Director, Pensions Policy Institute
* Tim Jones, Chief Executive, Personal Accounts Delivery Authority
* James Lloyd, Head of Policy & Research, ILC-UK
* Sir Nicholas Montagu, Xafinity
* Nigel Waterson MP, Shadow Pensions Minister & Shadow Minister for Older People.