Partners webinar: What happens next in the post-pandemic recovery?
Date: Thursday 27 May 2021
Time: 2.00pm – 3.15pm BST
Join this Partners webinar where we will explore how COVID-19 has impacted and will impact our work in responding to the challenges and opportunities of longevity.
In this session, senior representatives across the care, housing and finance sectors will engage in a wide-ranging discussion on how recent and longstanding trends may change the way we do business over the short and long term. We will debate the impact of COVID-19 on:
- The economy (older consumers, older workers, business impact);
- Housing & investments (how do we live well /sustainably)
- Care & health (the demand for healthy living)
Our Partners will exchange ideas about what the future might look like, and how our policy and business priorities might change. We will consider:
- What has COVID-19 accelerated and how do we harness this?
- What has COVID-19 restricted and how do we fill the void?
- What has progressed despite COVID-19 and what can that tell us?
- Jane Ashcroft, CEO, Anchor Hanover
- Ted Hart, Head of Public Affairs & Policy, Legal and General
- Jisella Dolan, Chief Global Advocacy Officer, Home Instead