Future of Ageing open slot abstract submissions open – Deadline 13 September
Aug 22, 2019 | NEWS
We are today inviting you to apply for the opportunity to present at Future of Ageing 2019 which will take place on 5 December 2019 in London. Every year we offer one person the opportunity to present on our plenary platform.
This year, Future of Ageing 2019 will focus on identifying what needs to be done to ensure that living longer delivers a strong economic and social benefit for all of us.
If you would like to present alongside business leaders and policymakers and in front of our prestigious audience, please send us an abstract of no more than 200 words setting out what you would like to talk about under the theme of “what needs to be done to maximise the longevity dividend”.
We are looking for:
- A powerful (evidence–based) argument
- Voices which haven’t been heard at ILC events before
- An interesting, unusual or challenging approach and argument
If you are successful you will benefit from:
- Free entry to the conference
- The opportunity to have 10 minutes on the Future of Ageing 2019 plenary platform to “make your case” to senior decision makers and opinion formers interested in ageing.
Please send your abstract on “what needs to be done to maximise the longevity dividend” of no more than 200 words to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 13th September. The successful applicant will be informed w/c 30 September.
The current agenda for the conference is available here.
Ahead of the conference we are also inviting individuals to blog on the themes related to the conference. If you would like to write a blog as part of our Future of Ageing blog series, please contact Lily Parsey at ILC-UK (firstname.lastname@example.org).